about our rides service
Our core service is providing rides to people with transportation challenges – newcomers and temporary residents, children, youth and families, seniors, and other members of our community.
Our volunteer drivers get people to where they need to go. Typical destinations include:
- Medical, legal and social service appointments
- Food programs such as the Georgina Food Pantry
- Counselling services
- Addiction services
- Other community agencies
- Employment and job search activities
- Youth groups and other events
- Family and friends that offer emotional support
- Educational programs and opportunities
When you book a ride, our dispatcher will make you aware of the applicable fees based on the information you have provided. You will submit payment to the Volunteer Driver at the time of your ride unless other arrangements have been made. For ride fare information and to learn about other destinations, please contact the Routes dispatcher at email@example.com or call 905-722-4616.