volunteer as a driver
Routes is always in need of safe and experienced drivers to help residents in our community. Our volunteer drivers use their own vehicles to provide transportation to individuals who are otherwise unable to connect with the services and supports they require.
you give, you receive
While you’re giving back to your community, we’ll be giving back to you!
- Flexible hours based on your availability
- Access to training opportunities
- Reimbursement for mileage
All volunteer drivers are subject to a formal screening and interviewing process, which includes:
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Current Driver’s Abstract
how to apply
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer driver please contact our team at 905-722-8191 or email@example.com or use our contact form.